0

The VLC media player are used to play the Mp4 mp3 file are run this player are used in your PC laptop smart phone. These are used in windows Android Linux or mac operating system this image to show the setup of VLC player. This software is multi task program in this there are many versions now we give you latest version.

In this picture the view of media player you can control keyboard or keyword in this software more libeler or easy to used. In first time my uncle asked me who are used media player i say window player then our uncle is tell me it they are easy to install you can double click this software and click to next button click and clicked so install it.


 This picture is screen short of VLC media player in top the menu is then you used in menu when we see the picture we unjust the language us choose our language. When is am used in first time I am very shocked or happy to it.

 In this image show the tools of this software you can used this tools and set these players when you used this software you forgot any player. In Linux the installation is different but ruining method are same i hope when you are used it you are easy to it.

These are the picture of VLC this icon shows this soft once time my friends asked me any best player then is advice this software when he used it they liked it. I hope when you are download this you are easy to install used easy and thanks me. 







Post a Comment

 
Top